Mercer-Mettl empowers organizations to build winning teams by making better people decisions. Using data from targeted assessments, managers can make the right people decisions – starting with talent acquisition and continuing throughout the employee lifecycle.Read More
of business executives expect an increase in competition for talent in 2019 (over 1/3 say it will be significant).
of employees say that their company does not truly understand their unique skills & interests.
of high growth organizations tailor their Talent Value Proposition for specific groups to maximize talent attraction.
Using Objective Data to Make Unbiased People Decisions
The first step is defining the drivers of success – and then assessing your internal talent against that profile to get a clear view of skills, performance, potential, and readiness across the organization. This Talent Intelligence can input into individual development, career mobility, and succession decisions – as well as enterprise initiatives such as reskilling programs. You can use the same approach to gain Talent Intelligence about the external market, applying the same success profiles to attract and hire the right external candidates to lead your business into the future.
Using data driven insights, Mercer can help unlock your company’s human potential. Talk to us about how we can help with:
- Employer branding
- Top-of-the-funnel screening
- Pre-hire selection
- Gamified tools
High Potential Talent
- Uncover hidden gems
- Accelerate high potential development
- Pre-program diagnostic for targeted development
- Informing on customised development journey for cohorts and individuals
- Selection assessment informing appropriate assignment opportunities
- Robust data insights to inform potential performance through values alignment and cultural sensitivity measures
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supporting workforce planning considerations in light of organisational redesign or restructures
- Selection assessment and synergy measures to select right people in right roles
HR Capability Building
- Take your HR department to the next level
- Assessments to support HR skill development
- Largest competency library dedicated to the HR function
Most organizations don’t have an accurate measurement of their employees’ potential. In fact, many can’t even agree on what being “high potential” really means. Using evidence-based research, Mercer has determined the attributes that really make a difference. The results may surprise you.Read More
Understanding this new reality is one thing, defining the capabilities needed to compete is another. Mercer’s global leadership framework outlines the competencies, behaviors, and traits that drive success and lead to global advantage.Read More